Love Yoga and Spiritually based Natural Healing? Consider SomaVeda™ Thai Yoga Therapy, Ayurveda and Natural Medicine!
By Anthony James DM(P), ND, MD(AM, DPHC(h.c.), SMOKH
ITTA/ The Thai Yoga Center and The SomaVeda™ Institute for Natural Medicine are hosting amazing professional certification programs and courses to help prepare you for a successful career in holistic therapies based on Ayurveda, Thai Yoga and Natural Medicine.
Earn a Doctorate in Natural Medicine specializing in Ayurveda/ Thai Yoga/ Yoga Therapy and or Doctor of Naturopathy Diploma and Degree. We have course and diploma paths to fit your lifestyle, schedule and budget.
We have several amazing program paths for you to choose from:
1) The SomaVeda™ Certified Thai Yoga Practitioner Program (CTP1,2 ,3 ) (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced). All new students start in the CTP1 program1. We are the oldest, original Thai Yoga and Thai Massage based program in North America and we have set the highest standards in the industry for over 30 years.
Click Here for CTP Details!
2) The SomaVeda Certified Teacher Training Program (TCP): Bring the most profound and diverse system of spiritually based healing to your community. Opportunities for our graduate SomaVeda teachers are growing world wide. Bring your practice mastery to it’s highest level, help introduce the world to a practical Yoga Therapy and Vedic Medical System as well as make a right livelihood all at the same time.
Click Here for TCP Details!
Expert Level Eligible for Medical Licensing:
3) The SomaVeda™ Holistic Health Provider Ayurveda / Practitioner of Natural Medicine Ayurveda Diploma Course (HHPA, PNMA): A 2595 clock hour intensive, clinical focused education in Ayurveda, Thai Yoga, Natural Medicine. Learn how to develop a fully functioning clinical office offering natural and medical services from Thai Yoga to Nutritional counseling. Learn effective methodologies for treating chronic and acute diseases and the science behind them in a medically supervised environment and school. Our courses are US and Internationally recognized and are accredited. Graduates with the HHPA/ PNMA Diploma qualify for allied medical licensing. Click Here for HHPA/ PNMA Details!
Doctoral Level, Eligible for Medical Licensing:
4) The SomaVeda™ Doctor of Natural Medicine (Ayurveda), ND/ DNM: Diploma Program offers a sophisticated education in Ayurveda based Natural Medicine. This diploma program is SMOCH accredited and graduates are eligible for appropriate Monastic Vocational Medical Licensing. Click Here for DNMA/ ND Degree Details!
5) Coming Soon! Doctor of Oriental Medicine (DOM): Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology
ITTA International Training Opportunities
1) Thailand Training Programs from 30 hours to over 500! ThailandStudyTours.Com Travel, Tour and Training in Thailand!
2) Kerala, India Training Programs from one to 3 months! IndiaStudyTours.Com Intensive Ayurveda, Pancha Karma and Classical Indian Pharmacopea, Ayurvedic Cooking and Hatha Yoga.
3) Nevis West, Indies: Courses and Clinical Internships in of the worlds largest Medical Centers entirely devoted to Natural and Alternative Medical Practices!
4) Coming Soon! Quito, Ecuador! Courses and Clinical Internships at our new sister Holistic Medical Center and Clinic
Where do you begin?
All new students begin in the CTP program.
It’s only 200 hours and gives you a solid working foundation and competency to begin your practice the day after graduation! If your serious minded about becoming a SomaVeda™ Thai Yoga Teacher, Hatha Yoga Teacher, Licensed Practitioner of Natural Medicine Ayurveda and or a Licensed Doctor of Natural Medicine Ayurveda, we can help you choose the best program for your needs and life.
SomaVeda™ Thai Yoga and Thai Massage incorporates elements of mindfulness, gentle rocking, deep stretching and rhythmic compression and focus to create a singular healing experience.
The SomaVeda™ Integrated Traditional Therapies life and livelihood is about securing the necessities of Love, Compassion, Joy and Equanimity for ourselves and all mankind. It is a way of working that’s as good for the person doing it as for those receiving. This work does not cause you harm and makes you stronger and healthier the longer you do it. This is unlike other forms of “healing” which may cause repetitive stress and occupational disability the longer you do them. You can be completely yourself in every way while you do this work. SomaVeda™ is a genuine spiritually based healing system preparing practitioners for real life clinical practice.
If your interested in learning more about Ayurveda Yoga Therapy based Science and Healing while developing a Thai Yoga practice visit us today!
Next available Start Dates: January, March, June and September of 2012 Click Here for Schedule!
Email or call the office directly (706) 358-8646
We have Scholarship! To learn how you can receive this training with a tuition scholarship or at greatly reduced tuition Click Here!
Accreditations and Professional Recognitions:
ITTA is an Accredited Educational Institute with the SMOCH (Sacred Medical Order Church of Hope).
ITTA is a recognized Provider School of Naturopathic Education with the ANCB (American Naturopathic Certification Board).
ITTA is an NCBTMB Approved Provider for Massage and Massage Therapy Continuing Education.
For a complete list of ITTA/ Thai Yoga Center Accreditations, Recognitions and Affiliations Please Click Here!
While visiting our website sign up for our Newsletter to receive 2 free E-books and Mp3! Click Here to Sign Up!
ITTA, Inc. / The Thai Yoga Center
4715 Bruton Rd. Plant City, Florida 33565