Grand Opening of SMOKH’s Primary Care Clinic and teaching Facility for the Poor and Needy in Loma Linda Ecuador October 13th, 2011.
Dr. J Receives Honors and Degree at Loma Linda.
ITTA Inc./ Thai Yoga Center (Plant City, Fl. USA) and Dr. Anthony B. James DNM(P), ND, MD(AM), SMOKH in cooperation and support with the Sovereign Medical Order of the Knights of Hope (SMOKH), and PanAmerican School of Natural Medicine (Nevis, West Indies) are pleased to announce the Grand Opening of the Loma Linda Primary Care Clinic and Teaching Facility.
The Loma Linda facility was organized under the SMOKH Rural Health – Clinic Recovery Program for Primary Care [Frugal Plant and Mineral Medicines for the Common People] Project. Click Here for Specific Details.
A 3 day seminary followed attended by medical doctors and students of Instituto Misael Acosta Solis, members of COLEGIO DE MEDICOS NATUROPATAS Y ALTERNATIVOS DEL ECUADOR, the Escuela Superior Politecnica del Chimborazo ESPOCH [School of Medicine], and Cooperativa de Naturopatia PODER DE VIDA.
We are pleased to inform our Spiritual Protector, H.E. Monseñor Basilius of the Ordem de Sao Tiago Apóstolo of Brasil
[http://www.cristaosorientais.no.comunidades.net/], Christened the opening.
Loma Linda Primary Care Center is located in Santo Domingo De Las Tsachila, Ecuador. Loma Linda is unique in that the full medical and clinical services are spiritually based natural medicine! The natural medicine treatments and services are accompanied by sophisticated and complete clinical medical assessments and lab services.
The seminary also included a field trip to the Tsachila de Los Colorados village, where participants learned of their customs and uses of herbs. A firm bond and affiliation was established.
The group of dedicated individuals brought together by Honorable, Doctor Charles McWilliams, SMOKH to create this amazing opportunity to bring Natural Medicine and Primary Health Care to Santo Domingo, Ecuador and the Tsachila Native/ Tribal people is commendable and should be an example of what a small dedicated group can do to improve the health and life of rural and under privileged people around the world.
Dr. Anthony B. James DNM(P), ND, MD(AM), SMOKH Receives Degree and Honors at Loma Linda!
In recognition for his life work bringing spiritually based healing systems of Ayurveda, Thai Yoga, Thai Massage and Natural Medicine to the world. In recognition of his contribution to the founding of the Loma Linda Primary Care Center and Medical Training Facility for spiritually based Natural Medicine. Dr. James is the first Ayurveda and Thai Yoga Aachan and Master teacher to be so honored.
1) Received the “Doctor of Pastoral Humanitarian Care, Honoris Causa” from Pontifice Instituto de Ciencias Humanas y Religiosas (Santo Domingo de los Tsachilas, Ecuador) School Presidente: Dr. Aloao Pereira de Siba.
2) Received the “Fraternidad y Derechos Humanos” from the Order Honorifica De La Santa Cruz Del Oriente presented by Mons. Mar Basilius Adao Pereira, Grand Master.
3) Received the recognition and title “Monsignor, Chaplain of Holiness” from the Order Honorifica De La Santa Cruz Del Oriente presented by Mons. Mar Basilius Adao Pereira, Grand Master.
SomaVeda Thai Yoga Introduced to Ecuador!
By invitation Dr. J will be presenting the art and sciences of Ayurveda and SomaVeda Thai Yoga Therapy to the following Medical Centers as visiting faculty and Professor of Natural Medicine in Ecuador in 2012.
1) COLEGIO DE MEDICOS NATUROPATAS Y ALTERNATIVOS DEL ECUADOR, the Escuela Superior Politecnica del Chimborazo ESPOCH [School of Medicine], and Cooperativa de Naturopatia PODER DE VIDA. ESPOCH is the largest State Accredited Medical School in Ecuador with over 20,000 students enrolled. US based students will be eligible to participate in the incredible program.
2) Instituto Misael Acosta Solis, members of COLEGIO DE MEDICOS NATUROPATAS Y ALTERNATIVOS DEL ECUADOR
Dr. J will now be visiting Medical Professor bringing SomaVeda™ Thai Yoga Therapy and Natural Medicine by invitation to Loma Linda
SomaVeda™ Integrated Traditional Therapies are a spiritual, energetic and competency based therapeutic healing system or Spiritual Medicine (See: What is SomaVeda™?). In the SomaVeda™ system there are over 1000 different therapeutic postures used commonly. SomaVeda™ is a complete holistic system on Natural Medicine.